Glorieux Crochet Mitts Kit (8 ply)
The Glorieux Mitts, with a lace pattern and sweet scalloped edging are simple and easy to make with only a small amount of 8ply/DK Weight yarn. They are perfect for using up those little bits of beautiful yarn leftover from other projects. You can easily make a pair in an evening, making them perfect for a last minute gift :-)
Australian Superfine Merino wool, recognised as one of the world's finest, is super soft on the skin for the wearer and for you the knitter.
- 100% Superfine Merino Wool
- Weight: 65 Grams
- 8ply / DK weight
- 130m 65g net
- Made in Australia by Wangaratta Woollen Mills
- Tension: 22 stitches and 30 rows to 10cm on 4mm needles.
- Please note that the display settings on your monitor may not be an accurate guide to yarn colour.
- Your choice of Cleckheaton Superfine Merino Yarn
- Glorieux Mitts Pattern by Shara Lambeth
- 4.5mm crochet hook
Warm hand wash in mild detergent or warm gentle machine wash
Do not bleach
Short spin dry
Do not tumble dry
Dry flat in shade