Karbonz Fixed Circular Needles 40 cm
Regular price $19.95
KnitPro Karbonz Fixed Circular Needles 40 cm are ideal for knitting lace, socks, and other beautiful, fine projects!
- A revolutionary product!! New-age needles made from High-Tech carbon fiber with tips in electroplated brass!
- Combination of two versatile materials – light bodied carbon fiber & sharp brass tips – is guaranteed to provide an unparalleled knitting experience!! No other knitting needle comes closer to this!!
- Carbon fiber is one of the most versatile material used in manufacture of the new generation aircraft, space ship, automobiles, etc.!!
- Shiny, smooth brass tips comes in perfect points, flawlessly tapered – Ideal for all types of yarns and for every project
- The needles have high tensile strength, are light weight with lot of flexibility
- Surface made of carbon fiber helps the stitches move smoothly on the needle!!
- Warm to touch & gentle in the hand
- A smooth join ensures easy stitch glide and no snagging
- Resilient, flexible cables lay flat with no kink or twist – easy to store
- Now available in sizes 2.00mm (US 0) to 8.00mm (US 11), ideal for lace knitting, sock knitting, etc.