Kids' School Holiday Creative Knitting Club
We have seen that beginners learn and retain their skills and understanding so much better when they learn to knit over consecutive weeks.
- Cast on / Cast Off
- Knit stitch
- Purl stitch (depending on progress)
- Sewing up (depending on progress)
Our aim is to teach simple knitting techniques and to give children the confidence to continue Knitting at home.
- Skill level: Beginner to Advanced
When: September/October 2018 : 4 x 2-hr sessions
Monday 24 September 10 am - 12 noon
Wednesday 26 September 2 - 4 pm
Monday 1 October 10 am - 12 noon
Wednesday 3 October 2 - 4 pm
- Supplies are not included in course fee
- Number of Particpants: to ensure each child gets the attention they need, there are only 8 spots available for this school holiday programme.
Course length: A minimum enrolment is 4 x 2 hour sessions to be completed over consecutive weeks.
- Payment: To secure your child's spot at Kids' Creative Knitting Club, 50% of the workshop fee will need be paid in advanced, with the balance to be paid prior to the commencement of the workshop.
- Teacher: Alison Boyd
- Cancellations: If Crumbz Craft has to cancel a session, a credit note of $24.50 for the lesson will be raised against your card for you to use in-store at Crumbz Craft. Please note; if you are unable to make a lesson as a result of holidays, sickness or other personal commitments, you will not be refunded for that class. Unfortunately, once the workshop commences we are unable to sell a spot as a single session.