Kids' School Holiday Polymer Clay Fun
Come and make a simple fun polymer clay toadstool or sea serpent that would look great on your bookcase or bedside table.
Suitable for children from age 8 upwards
- Skill level: Beginner
When: 1 & 3 October 2018 : 2 x 2-hr sessions
Monday 1 October 1.30 pm 3.30 pm
Wednesday 3 October 10 am - 12 noon
- Supplies are included in course fee. An art smock is to be provided by the student
- Number of Particpants: to ensure each child gets the attention they need, there are only 8 spots available for this school holiday programme.
Course length: A minimum enrolment is 2 x 2 hour sessions.
- Payment: To secure your child's spot at Kids' Polymer Clay Fun workshop, 50% of the workshop fee will need be paid in advanced, with the balance to be paid prior to the commencement of the workshop.
- Teacher: Carolyn Rogers from Ripples On The Pond
- Cancellations: If Crumbz Craft has to cancel a session, a credit note of $34 for the lesson will be raised against your card for you to use in-store at Crumbz Craft. Please note; if you are unable to make a lesson as a result of holidays, sickness or other personal commitments, you will not be refunded for that class. Unfortunately, once the workshop commences we are unable to sell a spot as a single session.