Kids Sewing Club
SORRY THIS CLUB IS SOLD OUT
If you are interested in attending this workshop and would like to go on the waitlist. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 5962 6635 to register your interest
2018 Term Dates:
Term 1 – 2 Feb – 24 Mar (8 weeks)
Term 2 – 21 Apr – 9 Jun (8 weeks)
Term 3 – 28 Jul – 15 Sep (8 weeks)
Term 4 – 13 Oct - 1 Dec (8 weeks)
We have seen that beginners learn and retain their skills and understanding so much better when they learn to sew over consecutive weeks.
- use a sewing machine,
- sew straight as well as curved lines,
- sew different seaming techniques,
- use applique techniques,
- fit a zip and work with interfacing and different fabrics.
Kids can select their own projects to complete in class, be it clothing, making a toy, a bag etc. Anneke will guide their project selection based on their individual skill level.
Our aim is to teach simple sewing techniques and to give children the confidence to continue sewing at home.
- Skill level: Beginner to Advanced
When: Saturday afternoons. We offer 2 Sessions as follows
Session 1: 1 - 3 pm
Session 2: 3 - 5 pm.
Please select your preferred session when booking your spot below.
- Number of Particpants per class: to ensure each child gets the attention they need, we only teach 3 children per class.
Course length: A minimum term enrolment is 2 hour sessions to be completed over consecutive weeks. You can enrol for this workshop at anytime, as long as there are places available.
- Payment: To secure your child's spot at Kids' Sewing Club, 50% of the term fee will need be paid in advanced, with the balance to be paid midway through the term.
- Teacher: Anneke Schagen
- Cancellations: If Crumbz Craft has to cancel a session, a credit note of $30 for the lesson will be raised against your card for you to use in-store at Crumbz Craft. Please note; if you are unable to make a lesson as a result of holidays, sickness or other personal commitments, you will not be refunded for that class. Unfortunately, once the term commences we are unable to sell a spot as a single session.