Superfine Merino - Diamond Poncho & Scarf
To receive the free pattern you will need to order the number of balls required for your project eg:
- If you are going to knit a small poncho, you will need 12 balls
- If you are going to knit the scarf you will only need 5 balls
The Free pattern will be sent with your project order.
The poncho is very flattering and a pleasure to knit. The design features decorative texture stitches on the border before going into an allover diamond repeat pattern. The scarf design is a replica of the poncho design but a smaller project, only using 5 balls of Cleckheaton Superfine.
Level: Intermediate Knitting
Sizes - S, M-L, XL
To Fit Bust - 75-85, 90-100, 105-115 cm
Width - 100, 115, 130 cm
Length - 50, 50, 50 cm
Width - 25 cm
Length - 130 cm
Australian Superfine Merino 8 ply (65g balls)
06 White - 12, 13, 15 balls
62 Cameo - 4 balls
• 1 pair 4mm (UK 8, US 6) knitting needles or size needed to give correct tension.
• 3.25mm (UK 10, US 3) circular knitting needle (40cm long) for Poncho only
• cable needle.
• wool needle for finishing.